Old City: Modern Art – Time to Vote for ModCon 2016 Entries in Kota Tua
Voting is underway for the best Australian and Indonesian digital art entries in the #ModCon2016 competition. The shortlist of ten entries is now on show at the Historia Café as part of the Kota Tua Creative Festival.
Notorious people smuggler arrested in Jakarta
The Australian Government today congratulates the Indonesia National Police on the arrest of one of our region’s most notorious people smugglers, Abraham Louhenapessy, better known as Captain Bram.
Australian Ambassador Visits Solo
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia, Paul Grigson will make his first visit to Solo, Central Java today.
The Australian economy is growing at its fastest pace in four years with Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increasing by 0.5 per cent to 3.3 per cent.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Paul Grigson has congratulated Indonesia’s Olympic weightlifting champions in a very Australian way – with a steak barbeque.
Indonesia remains the top destination country for Australian university students under the Australian Government’s flagship New Colombo Plan (NCP).
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas