Australian Short Film The Ravens has won an Asian Pacific Platinum Award in the Short Film Category at the Asia Pacific International Filmmaker Festival and Awards 2016.
Three Adelaide Fashion Festival designers are in Jakarta and Bandung this week to present their work and tour manufacturing and textile facilities.
Some of Australia and Indonesia’s best badminton talent will match skills in a friendly exhibition match ahead of the Indonesian and Australian Badminton Opens.
Australia has joined with senior members of the Indonesian Government, including the Ministry of Public Works, and with representatives from Palembang and Makassar, to sign the detailed engineering design documents for sewerage treatment works in those cities.
Weaving through Jakarta’s traffic or racing to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge are among the many adventures available on the new online game Next Door Land, which is now free to download.
A delegation of five young Australian Muslims are travelling around Java to experience firsthand Indonesia’s religious tolerance and diversity.
- More news
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas