Australian Ambassador Visits Solo
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia, Paul Grigson will make his first visit to Solo, Central Java today.
The Australian economy is growing at its fastest pace in four years with Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increasing by 0.5 per cent to 3.3 per cent.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Paul Grigson has congratulated Indonesia’s Olympic weightlifting champions in a very Australian way – with a steak barbeque.
Indonesia remains the top destination country for Australian university students under the Australian Government’s flagship New Colombo Plan (NCP).
University of Tasmania to Help Upskill Indonesian Nursing Academics
An agreement signed in Jakarta this weekend will see the University of Tasmania playing a key role in upskilling Indonesia’s nursing and midwifery academics.
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Paul Grigson has welcomed the new partnership between Australian company Blackmores and Indonesia’s Kalbe that will allow new vitamin products onto the local market.
Australian Ambassador Visits Yogyakarta
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia, Paul Grigson, begins his three-day regional visit to Yogyakarta today where he will visit one of the oldest girls’ madrasah in the city and meet business leaders and Australian alumni.
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas