An historic period in South-East Asian history is now preserved for all time, thanks to a joint venture between the National Library of Australia and the Indonesian Embassy in Canberra.
The internationally acclaimed film Lion, the true story of Saroo Brierley, an Australian adopted from India who used Google Earth to find his birth mother, will headline the Australian Embassy’s Festival Sinema Australia Indonesia (FSAI) at Jakarta’s Senayan City XXI, from 26 to 29 January.
Australia and Nusa Tenggara Barat: Building and Maintaining Infrastructure
Nusa Tenggara Barat Governor TGH Muhammad Zainul Majdi expressed his appreciation to Australian Government’s support in a ceremony as part of the province’s 58th anniversary today.
Australia Provides Support to Indonesia Following Earthquake
Today I announce the Australian Government will provide $1 million in humanitarian assistance to help Indonesia’s own efforts in responding to the devastating earthquake in Aceh.
Indonesia Trade Negotiations
This week I am visiting Indonesia to advance negotiations on the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA).
Deputy Ambassador to Visit Nusa Tenggara Timur
Australian Deputy Ambassador to Indonesia, Dr Justin Lee travels this week to Kupang, NTT to meet with senior political and business leaders, alumni and academics.
- Chance to Lead in Job Creation
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas