Deputy Ambassador to Visit Nusa Tenggara Timur
Australian Deputy Ambassador to Indonesia, Dr Justin Lee travels this week to Kupang, NTT to meet with senior political and business leaders, alumni and academics.
The Australian Government will provide prestigious New Colombo Plan scholarships to 14 talented Australians to live, study and intern in Indonesia in 2017.
Australia and Indonesia today celebrate a decade of building schools in some of the most remote and disadvantaged areas across the archipelago.
Exploring Shared Challenges and New Opportunities in Science and Technology
Sixty Indonesian scientists will travel to Australia for the inaugural Australia-Indonesian Science Symposium (28 November – 1 December 2016).
Application Opens for Muslim Exchange Program 2017
Young Indonesian Muslim leaders will have the opportunity to participate in a prestigious exchange program and experience how Islam and other religions are practised in Australia.
Ambassador Visits East Java
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia Paul Grigson will continue his journey to see all nine tombs of the wali songo today, visiting Lamongan and Tuban.
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas