An art exhibition and Aboriginal storytelling are among a series of events celebrating Australia’s Indigenous cultures hosted by the Australian Embassy Jakarta during National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee (NAIDOC) Week.
Honouring the War Dead in The Sunda Strait
An Australian Navy ship has held a solemn ceremony in the Sunda Strait to remember one of the most heroic battles in Indonesian waters during World War Two.
Australian Short Film The Ravens has won an Asian Pacific Platinum Award in the Short Film Category at the Asia Pacific International Filmmaker Festival and Awards 2016.
Three Adelaide Fashion Festival designers are in Jakarta and Bandung this week to present their work and tour manufacturing and textile facilities.
Some of Australia and Indonesia’s best badminton talent will match skills in a friendly exhibition match ahead of the Indonesian and Australian Badminton Opens.
Australia has joined with senior members of the Indonesian Government, including the Ministry of Public Works, and with representatives from Palembang and Makassar, to sign the detailed engineering design documents for sewerage treatment works in those cities.
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas