Indonesian Weightlifters Reveal Their Secret Weapon to Win Olympic Medals (Australian Beef)
Indonesia’s Olympic weightlifting team will be powering their performance at the Rio Olympics with premium Australian beef, courtesy of a new partnership with a major Australian beef producer, Elders.
Indonesian History Now Available Online
Inside Indonesia, the magazine that chronicles more than thirty years of social and political change in Indonesia, is now available in a digital archive.
Indonesia and Australia Win Joint Award for World Class Roads
Australia and Indonesia have received an international award for outstanding road project management from the International Road Federation.
2016 Elizabeth O'Neill Journalism Award Recipients
I am pleased to announce that Australian journalist Cameron Stewart and Indonesian journalist Marissa Anita are the recipients of this year’s prestigious Elizabeth O’Neill Journalism Award.
Consul-General in Makassar
Today I will open Australia’s first Consulate-General in Makassar, South Sulawesi.
Australia Opens Its New Embassy in Jakarta
The new Australian Embassy in Jakarta has been opened today by Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas