Indonesia’s Next Top Fashion Entrepeneurs
25 women running their own fashion and textile businesses are now ready to launch their companies into the competitive global fashion market after completing an International Business Readiness scholarship under the Australia Awards
Australian Ambassador to Indonesia, Paul Grigson will return to Surabaya today to meet business and religious leaders, academics and scientists.
My Government pays a great deal of attention to the issues of human trafficking and forced labour – in the fishing industry and in our region as a whole.
Today I met with President Joko Widodo in Jakarta, at the end of a week that has reaffirmed the strength of the relationship between our two countries. We had a detailed discussion on a range of bilateral issues.
Visit To Papua Province
Today I am accompanying Indonesia's Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs, Minister Luhut Pandjaitan and new Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs, Wiranto to Papua province.
We will travel this week to Bali, Indonesia to attend the International Meeting on Counter Terrorism: Countering the Cross Border Movement of Terrorism.
- Tourism powers economies and supports communities
- Growing Australia’s business with Indonesia’s middle class
- Prime Minister of Australia: National Security Statement
- Years of living prosperously – economic diplomacy between Indonesia and Australia
- Peduli Program Short Film: Addressing Child Labour - An Inclusive Story from Sambas