Australian Embassy

Appointment Bookings

For Australians travelling in or to Indonesia

For Australians travelling in Indonesia or planning to travel to Indonesia, please refer to the Australian Government’s Smartraveller website for latest news and information related to your trip. Travel advice is reviewed and updated regularly.

For Australians planning to return or for international travellers planning on to travel to Australia

Please visit the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs website for the latest advice in relation to travelling to Australia.

Consular, passport and notarial services

As a precaution for the safety of our staff and visitors, we are no longer providing some services and are providing other services only if you have an urgent or exceptional circumstance.

There are new security screening requirements when attending the Embassy, and you will require an appointment.

To seek an appointment, please email us at [email protected] with your service request. Please expect delays in processing and response due to a high volume of requests.

Privacy Policy

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) uses third-party software (Setmore) to manage the Embassy's appointments.  Your personal information (including your name and contact details) will be collected by DFAT via Setmore to book your appointment and for related purposes.  By proceeding with this booking, you are consenting to the collection of this information by Setmore on DFAT's behalf for these purposes.  If this information is not collected, DFAT's ability to arrange your appointment will be limited.  Your personal information will be handled by Setmore in accordance with Setmore's Privacy Policy, and by DFAT in accordance with DFAT's Privacy Policy.