Australian Embassy

Applying for visas in Indonesia

HA’s ‘Find a Visa’ page can assist you to identify the correct visa for your travel to Australia. So that we can process your application as quickly as possible for you, please ensure that you:

  • Read all the available information and instructions on the front of the application form and our website

  • Complete all the required details in the application form

  • Use our checklists to ensure you include all the required documentation.

Visitor visa applications can be lodged online via ImmiAccount (student and partner visa applications must be lodged online).  Further information regarding ImmiAccount is available on the Department of Home Affairs’s website. Clients that are unable to lodge visa applications via the internet will continue to be able to lodge through the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC). Information about how to lodge and the services the AVAC can provide is available from their website.

Our current Fees and charges.

Global average processing times.

You also wish to Contact Us.

Certification of Documents to Support Australian Citizenship or Visa Applications

In accordance with the rules and regulations set by the Department of Home Affairs (HA), clients are advised that certification of documents to support an application for Australian citizenship or visa applications can be performed by:

  1. Authorised employees of the Australian Visa Application Centres located at:
    Address: Kuningan City 2nd floor, No L2-19, Jl Prof Dr Satrio Kav 18, Setia Budi, Kuningan, Jakarta.
    Phone: +62 21 3041 8700
    Email: [email protected]
  2. Citizens of Indonesia who are not related to you by birth, marriage or de facto relationship and are employed in the following professions (they must be licenced or registered by a local authority)
  • Local bank or finance company officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
  • Officials attached to a local Court including: Registrar or Deputy Registrar | Clerk | Sheriff | Bailiff | Master| Magistrate or Judge
  • Justice of the peace
  • Legal practitioner
  • Medical practitioner including Dentist | Chiropractor | Nurse | Optometrist | Pharmacist or Physiotherapist
  • Police officer
  • Psychologist
  • Teacher employed on a full-time basis at a school or tertiary education institution
  • Veterinary surgeon

Further information is located at